I love love love being a member of the
OLD NAVY Style Council! I have gotten to share
Old Navy's awesome clothes with some of my best girlfriends because I am a member of
Crowdtaps Old Navy Style Council !!!! This has to be one of my favorite parties yet! I was given two coupons (one for me and one for a friend) to head out to
Old Navy and pick out two shirts (YES, I said TWO shirts) each!!!! I chose a really pretty green shirt and a black shirt. Both are V-Neck shirts and they are so awesome!!! Here are a few pictures of me enjoying the shirts I picked out!
My friend picked out the following shirts:
We both loved the green shirts!!
If you go to
Old Navy website right now they have their best tees on sale at 15% off!!! This is a steal!
No comments:
Post a Comment