Thursday, December 29, 2011

Old Navy Style Council Bundle Bash





As most of you know I am a member of Crowdtap. Through Crowdtap I am a member of the Old Navy Style Council. Recently they gave me the oppurtunity to host a Bundle Bash at my local Old Navy store. I invited my friends to join me at this awesome party! We picked a day that would work for everyone and decided we would have dinner and a movie after shopping for our new outfits. Since this was a hosted party we got to pick out a Sweater, Jeans and winter accessory. When the day finally arrived I was so excited. I was a little sad when 2 of my friends couldnt make it because they had a change of plans but I didnt let it get me too down. My friend Ana Lisa and I headed on in to do some serious shopping! Here are a few pictures from our party! Thank you Crowdtap and Old Navy.




No comments:

Post a Comment