Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CrowdTap Old Navy Style Council Jeans Sample and Share

As most of my readers know I am a member of CrowdTap. Through Crowdtap I am a member of the Old Navy Style Council. They recently had a Old Navy Jeans Sample and Share! I was selected to participate and I received 2 coupons to score some jeans from Old Navy!! I shared the extra coupon with my good friend Ana Lisa. Usually we shop together but this time our schedules just didnt meet up. So I went to Old Navy in search of the perfect jeans.

Let me just say the had the BEST selection in all fits, lengths and sizes!!!

They have Jeggings  Skinny  Boot Cut  Skinny Mini Flare  Slim Flare  Hi-Rise Retro Flare  Trouser Ankle

I really had such a hard time choosing just one pair!! I went with the Womens Braid Trim Skinny Jeans
I have a picture posted so you can see me in my awesome new jeans!!
Head to Old Navy today so you can score some awesome jeans for a great price!
Dont forget to join CrowdTap so you can join in the fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment